Polizeitrainer in Deutschland e. V. is a nonprofit organization. The Board consists of three members who are elected every three years at the annual general meeting.
The president is responsible for all press matters and coordinates the visibility of the association.
PiD works since its establishment with specialists on a national and international level. The category “consultant” indicates persons with whom PiD works together.
Eckhard »Ecko« Niebergall
- 1975 – 2017 Hesse State Police (Germany)
- including 20 years Frankfurt PD (Germany)
- Riot control
- Anti Drug operations
- Execution of warrants
- Executive protection
- Certified and active firearms instructor (national & international)
- Chief-Instructor for defensive tactics, CQB, executive protection
- Co-developer of the INTERACT-DEFENSE-TRAINING®
- 1998 – 2017 Hesse State Police Academy, Wiesbaden (Germany)
- development and improvement of firearms training programmes, defensive tactics programmes, less lethal training programmes
- Implementation of INTERACT DEFENSE-elements
- Training for trainers
- Firearms/CQB-training for Special-Operation-Units
- Consultant of European Union Law Enforcement training programms
- Court Sworn Expert of witness
- Co-editor and author of the POLIZEITRAINER MAGAZIN (Police Trainer Magazine)
- President of the POLIZEITRAINER IN DEUTSCHLAND e. V. (German Police Instructor Association – non profit organisation)